Sura 1: The Key ( Al-Fatehah)
Number of Verses: 7
1. In the name of GOD, The Gracious, The Merciful*
2. Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe.
3. The Gracious, The Merciful,
4. Master of the Day of Judgment,
5. You ALONE we worship, and You ALONE we ask for help.
6. Guide us in the right path:
7. The path of those whom You blessed; not of those who have deserved wrath, nor of the strayers. ______________________________________________________________________________
*1:1 The first verse in the Quran represents the foundation upon which a superhuman 19 based mathematical miracle is built. This important statement consists of 19 Arabic letters, and every word in it occurs in the whole Quran in multiples of 19 (see Appendices 1 & 29 for the details).
*1:1-7 Sura 1 is God's gift to us to establish contact with Him through the daily Contact Prayers. This fact is supported by an earth-shattering, simple to understand but impossible to imitate, mathematical composition that challenges the greatest mathematicians on earth, and stumps them; it is far beyond human capabilities:
(1) The sura number, followed by the numbers of verses, next to each other, give 1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7. This number is a multiple of 19.
Verse Number No. of Letters Gematrical Value 1
Total 139 10143
To verify please refer to the table of the gematrical values in Page 2.
(2) If we substitute the number of letters per verse in place of verse numbers, we get
1 19 17 12 11 19 18 43. This number is also a multiple of 19.
(3) If we insert the total gematrical value of every verse, we get 11978617581126181124119836181072436009. This number is a multiple of 19.
(4) The numbers shown above includes all parameters of Sura 1, and consists of 38 digits (19 x 2).
(5) It is noteworthy that this 38-digit number is still divisible by 19 when we write its components backward, from right to left, as practiced by the Arabs. Thus, 60094310721883619241116181258117786191is also a multiple of 19.
(6) The mathematical representations mentioned above participate in numerous extraordinary mathematical phenomena to confirm all details of the five daily Contact Prayers (Appendix 15).
(7) Sura 1 is comprised of 7 verses. These verses contain 139 Arabic letter, the total gematrical value of which is 10143. If we concatenate the above numbers we get 1 7 139 10143. This number is a multiple of 19.
(8) Sura (1) is comprised of seven verses. Verse #1 is made of 19 letters and its gematrical value is 786. Thus, (1,19,786) mathematically represents this verse. The following six verses, therefore, are presented as (2,17,581), (3,12,618), (4,11,241), (5,19,836), (6,18,1072), and (7,43,6009). By placing the above eight numbers side by side we obtain a forty
five digit number that is a multiple of nineteen (1,1,19,786,2,17,581,3,12,618,4,11,241,5,19,836,6,18,1072,7,43,6009 = 19 x 589361167148059272848218525455884775128211). Many more astounding phenomena are given in Appendix One. Thus, the reader is handed, at the outset, tangible proof that this Quran is Gods message to the world.
Cumulative frequency of the Cumulative sum of the verse-numbers
Word GOD from the beginning from the beginning of the Quran where
of the Quran: 2 the word GOD occurs: 1 + 2 = 3 _____________________________________________________________________________________