In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
Proclaim, “He is the One and Only GOD.”
“The Absolute GOD.”
“Never did He beget. Nor was He begotten.”
“None equals Him.”
Universal Unity Editor: Keikhosrow Emami
December 1996 [No. 30]
BY: ASHRAF SALMAWY
The second word "Ho`wa" (he) in 22:78 refers to Abraham and not to God as interpreted by some readers of the Quran. Bearing in mind the fact that anything that was done by Abraham may only have been done by the will of God Almighty, the following proofs provide conclusive evidence that the statement made in the verse refers to Abraham.
21. Verse 78 contains two "Ho`wa" (He)s that refer to God and not three. The only other verse in the sura that also contains two (He)s that refer to God is verse 62. If we place the verse numbers followed by (2), the frequency of the word "He" in the two verses side by side, we get:
62,2,78,2 = 19 x 32778
22. If we add 2, the number of the verses in Sura 78 that each contain two (He)s that refer to God, and 622 and 782, the verse numbers followed by the frequency, we get:
2 + 622 + 782 = 1406
19 x 74
Glory be to God, 1406 is the number of the lunar years between the revelation of the Quran and the revelation of its miracle.
23. Now, let us take a look at the order in which the word "Ho`wa" (He) that refers to God is placed in each of the six verses of Sura 78. For example, the first of these 8 occurrences is the 4th word in verse No. 6.
Order of (he) in each verse
4th and 15th words
6th and 39th words
If we add the order in which these 8 "Ho`wa" (He)s occur in their respective verses, we get 95, 19 x 5. The "Ho`wa" (he) in verse 78 that refers to Abraham is the 18th word in the verse. If this number is added to the above total, we would end up with 113 that is not a multiple of 19.
24. Now, let us focus on the position of the 3 "Ho`wa" (he)s in verse 78. We see that they are the 6th, the 18th, and the 39th words in the verse. These three (he)s refer to God (66), Abraham (258), and God (66) respectively. If we add 22, the sura number to the above numbers, we get:
22 + (6+66) + (18+258)+ (39+66) = 475
19 x 25
25. In the above calculation, if we include 78, the verse number, and concatenate the numbers in the parentheses, we get a number that again is a multiple of nineteen.
22 + 78 + (666) + (18258) + (3966) = 22990
19 x 1210
1210 is the gematrical value of 73:5 that says, "We will give you a heavy message." Glory be to God, we know that this heavy message was delivered in the next sura, 74:30, "Over it is nineteen." The 19-based mathematical miracle of the Quran proves that the meanings conveyed to us through its Authorized Translation are true and accurate. The signature of the Almighty is over this translation, it is tamper-proof!
26. Now, in this sura, let us look at the 8 "Ho`wa" (He)s that refer to God from a different angle. Instead of their order within each verse, let us look at their positions in the sura as a whole.
Order in the Sura
Since these 8 "Ho`wa" (He)s refer to God, let us place the G. Value at God (66) after each of the positions. The resulting forty-four digit number is a multiple of nineteen.
19 x 671944245781405240321171900277164382427714
The "Ho`wa" (he) in verse 78 that refers to Abraham is the 1244th word of the sura. If we place this number followed by 66, the G. Value of God (1244,66), in its proper position within the long number we just obtained, the new number would not be a multiple of nineteen .
27. Now, let us consider the totals in Sura 22. The sum of the eight G. Value of the word "God," (66 x 8), is 528. The sum of the positions of the eight (He)s that refer to God is 7617. If we place the above numbers side by side, we get:
22,528,7617 = 19 x 11857243
GOD BE GLORIFIED
28. The word "Ho`wa" (he) that refers to Abraham in Sura 22 is the 1244th word. The total number of the words in this sura is 1270. In Sura 22 the 1244th word of a total of 1270 words refer to Abraham (258). If we place these numbers side by side, we get:
19 x 19 x 6128646178
29. If we reverse the position of the above numbers, we get:
258,1270,1244,22 = 19 x 135856322338
30. In Sura 22, verse 78, there is a "Ho`wa" (he -- G.V. 11) that is the 18th word of a total of 44 in the verse. This (he) refers to Abraham (G.V. 258). If we place the above numbers side by side, we get:
22,78,11,18,44,258 = 19 x 119900623382
31. Only 2 "Ho`wa" (He)s in verse 78 refer to God and not three. If we place the correct frequency, 2, and the G. Value of the word "God," 66, side by side, we get:
2,66 = 19 x 14
La Elaaha Ella Allah!
32. In verse seventy eight, there are 2 "Ho`wa" (He -- G.V. 11) that refer to God (G.V. 66). If we place the above numbers side by side, we get:
2,11,66 = 19 x 1114
33. In Sura 22, verse 78, the 1st (He -- G.V. 11) refers to God (G.V. 66); the 2nd (he -- G.V. 11) refers to Abraham (G.V. 258); and the 3rd (He -- G.V. 11) refers to God (G.V. 66). If we place the above numbers side by side, we get:
19 x 1199006137953991114
34. Finally, if we concatenate the sura and the verse number and add the number obtained (2278) to (2), the number of "Ho`wa" (He)s in this verse that refer to God, we get:
2278 + 2 = 2280 = 19 x 120
Glory be to God, number 2280 is a very important number within the mathematical miracle of the Quran. 2280 AD is the year of the end of the world.
This is to remind all of us that we must take heed, fear God, and never undermine the signs included in His revelations, specially when the clear proofs have been given to us.
There are undoubtedly those who will mock and ridicule these signs and discount them as mere manipulations. But any knowledgeable mathematician will confirm that though it may be possible to manipulate one or two sets of numbers, it is far beyond human capability to produce 34 independent pieces of evidence that all be in compliance with a mathematical code 19 (the signature of our Creator), and all ascertain one specific fact. GOD BE PRAISED!
إنا نحن نزلنا الذكر وإنا له لحفظون
"Absolutely, we have revealed the reminder, and, absolutely, we will preserve it."
The purified Quran together with its Authorized Translation, the "Message-Messenger," "666," is God's ultimate gift to humanity and it is under His protection (15:9). This Quran was sent down through prophet Muhammad (G.V. 92) and its awesome mathematical miracle was revealed through Rashad Khalifa (G.V. 1230). If we add the above numbers, we get:
(666 + 159 + 92 + 1230)
19 x 113
This is the truth from your Lord; do not harbor any doubt.
GOD BE GLORIFIED
The idol worshipers were destined to tamper with the Quran and add two false verses at the end of Sura 9.
(128) "A messenger has come to you from among you who wants no hardship to afflict you, and cares about you, and is compassionate towards the believers, merciful.
(129) "If they turn away, then say, 'Sufficient for me is GOD, there is no god except He. I put my trust in Him. He is the Lord with the great throne."
The first verse was to set the path for the idolization of the Prophet Muhammad. In this verse, the extent of the praise for the Prophet is such that he is even referred to as "Merciful" that is one of God's attributes. The second verse, however, was used as a decoy; it was to focus on God as an attempt to let the falsehood, presumably, pass undetected and blend into the Quran. All the praises are due to Almighty God. We know that the mathematical miracle of the Quran has exposed the two false verses and thus, they have been removed. The human devils who were instrumental for the execution of this crime assumed that by talking about God and mentioning His name in the second verse, they could provide themselves with a cover and avoid detection. They did not know that God has counted the number of all things (72:28). This "All things" include the number of times the word "God" is mentioned in every sura and in every verse in the Quran. The true count of the word "God" in Sura 9 is 168 and the true number of its verses is 127. If we place these numbers side by side, we get:
9,168,127 = 19 x 482533
If we reverse the order of the above numbers, we get another multiple.
127,168,9 = 19 x 66931
If we add the three numbers, the result is again a multiple of nineteen.
9 + 168 + 127 = 304 = 19 x 16
La Elaaha Ella Allah
Glory be to God, He has blessed us with so many solid proofs confirming the above Quranic truth that is mind boggling (Appendices 24 and 29, Authorized English Version of the Quran, translated from the original by Dr. Rashad Khalifa). The addition of the two false verses at the end of Sura 9 was a satanic attempt to undermine God's assertion that the Quran is tamper-proof (15:9). It was also an evil scheme to sabotage the mathematical miracle of the Quran. Glory be to God, with the removal of the two false verses, the scheme of the devil has been nullified and the Arabic Quran has been restored to its original purity.
We are witnessing the history unfolding right before our eyes. All the praises are due to Almighty God. Knowing what we know about the past, we can easily relate to the events that are taking place in our time. This is God's system; a system that never changes. He sends messengers with the guidance. At the same time, He allows Satan and his forces to convey their messages as well. Those who do not appreciate God's message listen to the fabrications of the devils and accept them, consequently, they drop out.
The Arabic Quran together with its Authorized Translation contains the proven words with clear revelations. The book constitutes the complete message from our Creator. Obviously, Satan does not like it. The Arabic Quran is purified and he cannot do anything about that. What he can do, however, is to send his messengers with arguments against the meanings conveyed in the Authorized Translation. By doing this, he wants to slow down the progress of God's forces. Satan, like always, is wrong. Soon enough, God willing, he and his constituencies will be defeated.
[25:30] Whatever argument they come up with, we provide you with the truth, and a better understanding.
Glory be to God, what an awesome demonstration. God allows Dr. Ali Fazely to come up with another argument: "God, instead of Abraham, was the One who called us 'Submitters' originally." Then, through Ashraf Salmawy, He provides us with irrefutable proofs that confirm the truth. Glory be to God, He also shows us how the mathematical miracle of the Quran guards the meaning of its verses.
January 10th: The First Day of Ramadan -- February 7th: The last Day of Fasting
THE ULTIMATE SATANIC AMBITION
"It all began billions of years ago when one of God's high-ranking creatures, Satan, developed a supercilious idea that he could run a dominion as an independent god beside God. This challenge to God's absolute authority was not only blasphemous, was also erroneous. Satan was ignorant of the fact that God alone possess the ability to be God, and that there is much more to Godhood than he realized. It was ego -- arrogance augmented by ignorance -- that led Satan to believe that he could take care of a dominion as a god and run it without diseases, misery, war, accidents, and chaos. The vast majority of God's creatures disagreed with Satan. Yet, the minute egotistic minority that greed with him to various extent were in the billions. Thus, a profound dispute erupted within the Heavenly Community (38:69). The rebels' unjustifiable challenge to God's absolute authority was met and resolved in the most efficient manner. After giving the rebels sufficient chances to denounce their crime and submit to Him, God decided to exile the hard core rebels on a spaceship called Earth, and give them yet another chance to redeem themselves."
You, Lucifer, said in your heart:
"I will ascend into heavens.
I will exalt my throne above the stars of GOD.
I will sit also upon the mount of congregation, in the sides of the north.
I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the Most High.
Isn't it ironic that Dr. Ali Fazely should claim that "The Most High," one of God's attributes mentioned in the Quran, is addressed to him?!
(AI-A'alaa), The Most High, is one of God's most beautiful names. The title of Sura 87 in the Quran is "The Most High." The gematrical value of this name is 142. It is not a coincidence that this sura should have 19 verses. 19 x 142 = 2698, and 2698 is the total frequency of the word GOD, in Arabic "ALLAH," in the Quran. GOD BE GLORIFIED!
Since his downfall, Satan has ceaselessly pursued his devilish desire to produce gods beside God. These gods have been from carved objects to the idols from among the religious leaders and God's messengers. But the depth of the satanic filth is manifested when one's ego erupts. Nothing can be more satanic than a person placing himself next to God. The next four paragraphs are direct quotations from the JOURNAL OF SUBMISSION, Volume 4 No 1, March 1996.
"I announced about a year ago that we should extol our Lord the way He introduces Himself to us in the Quran. One of God's Most Beautiful Names is AL-KABEER and according to 7:180, we are commanded by God to call upon Him with His Most Beautiful Names. God always supports His message and gives signs to the sincere believers."
"God according to His promise, insists upon perfecting His light, despite the idol worshipers (9:32). This proclamation was by God's design to be revealed through a person called Ali Fazely. The word Al-Kabeer has been mentioned 8 times in the Quran. In 22:62, 31:30, 34:23, and 40:12, without exception, it is mentioned in association with another one of God's Perfect Names AL-ALI (Al-A`alaa ). In 13:9 AI-Kabeer is mentioned in association with (AI-Muta'al) another one of God's Perfect Names with the same root as ''Ali." In 35:32 and 42:22, Al-Kabeer has been mentioned in association with the word "AI-Fazl." This word has the same root in Arabic as in my last name, Fazely. Finally, in 85:11, AI-Kabeer is mentioned in association with the" AI-Foaz" which means "Victory." God is telling us that if we obey Him and His messenger, His victory will be ours and if we disobey, God is Rich, Praiseworthy."
"A lot of people, especially those who idolize Rashad Khalifa, against his will have argued endlessly with me in order to prove me wrong. They think that by their flimsy excuses and arguments, they can come out as winners. They are not arguing with me, in fact, they are arguing with God, without perceiving. "
"In all the above mentioned verses, the word AI-Kabeer, has exclusively been used as God's Name. In 35:32 and 42:22, the meaning of "Al-Fazlo Al-Kabeer is understood as "The Grace from THE SUPREME" and in 85:11, the meaning of "Al-Foazo Al-Kabeer" is "The Victory from THE SUPREME" (please see 14:1). This new information, has always been in the Quran, however, there is a time predetermined by God, through whomever He chooses from amongst His servants to reveal this information. This is to recognize God more and more in order to remove the traces of doubts from our hearts. All praises as always must be due to God, Creator of all things."
The wrath of GOD is upon Satan!