I seek refuge in GOD from
Satan the rejected
In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
signs of GOD
"In the creation of the heavens and the earth,
The alternation of night and day,
The ships that roam the ocean for the benefit of the people,
The water that GOD sends down from the sky
To revive dead land and to spread on it all kinds of creatures,
The manipulation of the winds,
And the clouds that are placed between the sky and the earth,
There are sufficient proofs for people who understand."
God's creation is flawless
"He created seven universes in layers.
You do not see any imperfection in the creation by the Most Gracious.
Keep looking; do you see any flaw?
Look again and again;
Your eyes will come back stumped and conquered."
It should be easy for those sincere at heart to appreciate GOD's signs. GOD's signs are everywhere, but is it conceivable perhaps that GOD has left His signature over the creation, a signature so that we humans recognize it one day? If the answer to this question is "Yes" or "May be," then, we can take this question to the next level. If GOD wanted to leave a signature over His creation, what language would He pick? Obviously GOD wouldn't discriminate. GOD is our GOD, He wouldn't pick a language to favor a group of people and disadvantage the rest. What language then? Is it fair to say that mathematics is the only true universal language? Mathematics is the language of science. It is the language of objectivity, it does not have room for personal opinion, and it does not need interpretation.
If GOD has left His mathematical signature over the creation, then, how is it written? In English we pick the letters G, O, and D. We group them together and we have the word "GOD." In Arabic we pick the letters Alif (A), Laam (L), Laam (L), and Ha (H). We group them together and we have the word "ALLAH." Now, what about mathematics? In mathematics, the main characters are 1 through 9. Zero is not a number on its own. Independently, it has no value. Looking at the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9, what number or a group of numbers would best describe GOD? GOD is the Beginning and the End. GOD is the First and the Last, He is the Alpha and the Omega. Wouldn't 1 and 9, together 19, describe GOD in the best way? Is it possible that Almighty GOD has picked number 19 as His mathematical signature over His creation?
Let us look at our own hand. Do you know how many pieces of bones we have in our hand? If you guessed 19, that is a good one. We have 4 fingers; 3 pieces each. This gives us 12. The thumb has 2 pieces and the palm of our hand has 5. Therefore, the total number of bones in our hand is 19.
The Quran carries GOD's mathematical signature, 19 is the Quran's common denominator.
This is GOD's deliberate design; He has placed His signature in our hand, the instrument with which we sign documents. The number of bones in our hand is 19. In mathematics, 1 and 9 are like A and Z in English. They signify "The First and The Last," "The Alpha and Omega." Zero independently has no value. To make sure that we don't think this might be a coincidence, next to our hand, GOD has placed 8 bones in our wrist. 19 is the 8th prime number, (2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, and 19). Prime numbers are only divisible by themselves and number 1. The light from the Sun reaches our planet in 499 seconds. This is a scientific average for the distance between the Sun and Earth changes, and 499 seconds is 8 minutes and 19 seconds. The first verse in the Quran is comprised of 19 Arabic letters. This same exact verse is placed atop the first 8 suras (chapters). Sura 9 does not have the opening statement. This is the design of the Almighty. Praise be to GOD, Lord of the universe!
LANGMAN'S MEDICAL EMBRYOLOGY, by T. W. Sadler, is used as a textbook in most of the Medical Schools in the U.S.A. On page 88 of the Fifth edition, we read the following statement: "In general the length of pregnancy for a full term fetus is considered to be 280 days or 40 weeks after onset of the last menstruation, or more accurately, 266 days or 38 weeks after fertilization." The numbers 266 and 38 are both multiples of 19.
The sun, the moon, and the earth become aligned in the same relative positions once every 19 years. Haley's comet, a profound heavenly phenomenon, visits our solar system every 76 years, 19 x 4
Sunspots: It was first noticed in the 1840s that the number of dark spots on the sun rise and fall in a regular 11 year cycle. Richard Altrock at the U.S. Air Force's Phillips Laboratory in New Mexico, says, "The sunspot cycle is just the visible manifestation of a longer, 19 year cycle of magnetic activity on the sun." And the list goes on. ...
Number 19 is GOD's mathematical signature. Much the same way that an artist signs his work of art, the Almighty has placed number 19 as His signature over the creation. It is GOD's will that we recognize His signature. All those who can read or write are familiar with at least one of the two following writing styles:
. . .
1 and 9 are the only numerals that look the same in both styles of writing. Therefore, all of us on earth have the opportunity to witness GOD's signature. There is no excuse for anyone to say, "I couldn't read the number."
Number 19 possesses many peculiar mathematical properties. For example, 19 is the sum of the first powers of 9 and 10, and the difference between the second powers of 9 and 10.
All the praises are due to Almighty GOD. We now understand that the universal coding of GOD's creations with the number 19 rests in the fact that it is the gematrical value of the word "ONE" in all scriptural languages - Aramaic, Hebrew, and Arabic. In Arabic, the word "Wahid," meaning "ONE", is made of four letters: Vav (W), Alif (A), Ha (HH), and Daal (D). The gematrical value of the four letters are 6, 1, 8, and 4, the sum of which is 19. The number 19, therefore, proclaims the First Commandment: "There is only One GOD."
If we appreciate the significance of the number 19 and believe that it is GOD's mathematical signature, shouldn't we expect to see the same signature over the message that is from GOD? Those who write books sign the original copy of their writings, is it conceivable that GOD has done the same? The Quran (Koran) is mathematically composed with number 19 as its common denominator. In Sura (chapter) 74, verse 30, we read: "Over it is nineteen." Over the Quran is GOD's mathematical signature!
Quran 46:10. Proclaim: "What if it is from GOD, and you disbelieved in it? A witness from the Children of Israel has borne witness to a similar phenomenon, and has believed, while you have turned too arrogant to believe. GOD does not guide the wicked."
The following quotation is taken from STUDIES IN JEWISH MYSTICISM, (Association for Jewish Studies, Cambridge, Mass., Joseph Dan & Frank Talmage, eds., page 88, 1982). The quotation refers to the work of Rabbi Judah the Pious (12th Century AD):
The people (Jews) in France made it a custom to add (in the morning prayer) the words: "Ashrei temimei derekh [blessed are those who walk the righteous way]," and our Rabbi, the Pious, of blessed memory, wrote that they were completely and utterly wrong. It is all gross falsehood, because there are only nineteen times that the Holy Name is mentioned [in that portion of the morning prayer]. .. and similarly you find the word `Elohim nineteen times in the periscope of Ve-`elleh shemot. .. Similarly you find that Israel were called "sons" nineteen times, and there are many other examples. All these sets of nineteen are intricately intertwined, and contain many secrets and esoteric meanings, which are contained in more than eight large volumes. ... Furthermore, in this section there are 152 (19 x 8) words ...
What Is A Gematrical Value? When the Quran was revealed over 14 centuries ago, the numbers known today did not exist. A universal system was used where the letters of the Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek alphabets were used as numerals. The number assigned to each letter is its "Gematrical Value."
The above twenty eight characters are tools which may afford you the witnessing of some awesome phenomena. I urge you to please familiarize yourselves with them. The majority of the people in the western world may be more apt to learn things which are closer to their culture such as learning Latin, for example. But God loves the knowledgeable, knowledge is power. Learning 28 new characters must not be too difficult for intelligent people, especially when the rewards will prove to be beyond measure. Remember that mathematics is a truly universal language. The above 28 characters together with a little one, "Hamzah," which I will explain later, are keys to a mathematics that, God willing, will make many things very clear for many people.
The Quran, the Arabic Quran, is actually God's words and it carries His mathematical signature, "Over it is nineteen." Looking at the above table, the first thing we should notice and appreciate is that the 19th position is given to the letter Q, in Arabic "Qhaaf," which is the first letter of the name "Quran." Is this a coincidence? Of course not. To prove this point, let us observe a few phenomena:
1. Let us place the gematrical value of the above twenty eight letters side by side:
19 x 64977257422121265821425310579052789684474000368842579000
The above 58 digit number is a multiple of nineteen. The above sequence is obviously a logical sequence, we can't place 2 before 1. If we make any changes in the sequence of the numbers, the result will not be a multiple of nineteen.
In the Quran, three of the Suras (chapters) are titled after three of GOD's prophets: Noah, Abraham, and Mohammad. (Please note that there is a difference between GOD's prophets and GOD's messengers, in Arabic "Nabi" and "Rasool." All of GOD's prophets are messengers as well but not the other way around. GOD willing, I will elaborate on this in the third page of this Website.)
2. The name Noah in Arabic is made of three letters: N, W, and HH. The Sequential Value of these three letters are 14, 6, and 8. These numbers add up to 28. If we go to Sura "Noah," Sura 71 in the Quran, we see that the Sura has 28verses. Is this a coincidence?
3. The name Abraham in Arabic is made of seven letters: A, B, R, A, H, Y, and M. The Sequential Value of these seven letters are 1, 2, 20, 1, 5, 10, and 13. These numbers add up to 52. If we go to Sura "Abraham," Sura 14 in the Quran, we see that the Sura has 52 verses. This really should make us think that there must be a connection between the above table and the Quran. The table of the gematrical values was there before the revelation of the Quran, and the Quran was revealed over fourteen hundred years ago. These things are beyond us and our time, we had nothing to do with them. And the other thing, we are dealing with mathematics. Mathematics does not lie! 52 means 52, it is simple as that!
4. The name Mohammad in Arabic is made of four letters: M, HH, M, and D. The Sequential Value of these four letters are 13, 8, 13, and 4, the sum of which is 38. If we go to Sura "Mohammad," Sura 47 in the Quran, we see that the sura has 38 verses, (19 x 2). How could any thinking person say that these are coincidences? Think about the factors that are involved here. The name of the three prophets and the 14 letters that make up the three names. The spot where every letter must be placed in order to produce such phenomena. Glory be to GOD, this is far beyond human fabrication.
Praise be to
GOD, Lord of the universe!
“Hamzah,” (ء), is a small character in Arabic language.
1. A free standing Hamzah, ٱلْقُرْءَانَ, ءَايَـٰتُ, ٱلسَّمَآءِ, إِسْرَءِيلَ, is considered as (ا)"Alif,” thus, its gematrical value is one, 1.
2. Hamzah that is placed over an extension (Madda), يَسْـَٔلُونَكَ, يَـٰٓـَٔادَمُ, or between two Arabic letters such as, وَبِٱلْءَاخِرَة, is considered as "Alif," thus its gematrical value is one, 1.
3. Hamzah that is placed either over or under a stem (Nabra), أَنۢبِئْهُم, بِأَسْمَآئِهِمْ, أُو۟لَـٰٓئِكَ, لِلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَة is considered as the letter (يَ),Yaa. Thus its gematrical value is ten, 10.4. Hamzah that is placed over or under any Arabic letter, وَٱلْأَرْضِ, فَبِأَىِّ, تُؤْمَرُونَ, is to help the correct enunciation. They are not considered as (ا), Alif, or (يَ), Yaa.
The Honorable Quran
"Al-Quranel Kareem" is made of 13 Arabic letters. The gematrical value of these letters are (1, 30, 100, 200, 1, 1, 50), (1, 30, 20, 200, 10, 40). Thus, the gematrical value of "The Honorable Quran" is:
[(1+30+100+200+1+1+50) + (1+30+20+200+10+40)]
19 x 36
There is no other god beside GOD!
raise them up a prophet from among their brethren, like you
And I will put My words in his mouth;
And he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto My words
That he shall speak in My name, I will require it of him!
Deuteronomy 18:18-19 .
The first revelation revealed to Prophet Mohammad was:
"Read, in the name of your Lord,
He created man from an embryo.
Read, and your Lord, Most Exalted,
Teaches by the means of the pen.
He teaches man what he never knew."
The Quran is the only scripture that starts in the Name of GOD. There is no other known scripture on earth that fits the description given in Deuteronomy 18:19, "He shall speak in My name." The opening statement of the Quran is:
. "In the name of GOD, Most Gracious, Most Merciful"
The opening statement of the Quran is made of four Arabic words, comprised of 19 Arabic letters. The gematrical value of these 19 letters are: (2, 60, 40), (1, 30, 30, 5), (1, 30, 200, 8, 40, 50), (1, 30, 200, 8, 10, 40). Thus, the total gematrical value of the opening statement of the Quran is 786. Of the four words in the opening statement, three refer to GOD. The first word says GOD, in Arabic "Allah," then it follows with two of GOD's attributes: Al-Rahman (Most Gracious) and Al-Raheem (Most Merciful). Of all the attributes of GOD mentioned in the Quran, why did GOD chose "Al-Rahman and Al-Raheem" and placed them right at the beginning of the Quran?" Let us add the gematrical value of the three words and see why:
19 x 36
GOD IS GLORIFIED!
is, without a doubt,
A revelation from the Lord of the universe.
Mathematical Miracle of the Quran
Quran 34:43. When our proofs were recited to them, perfectly clear, they said, “This is simply a man who wants to divert you from the way your parents are worshipping.” They also said, “These are fabricated lies.” Those who disbelieved also said about the truth that came to them, “This is obviously a magic.”
34:44. We did not give them any other books to study, nor did we send to them before you another warner.
34:45. Those before them disbelieved, and even though they did not see one-tenth of (the miracle) we have given to this generation, when they disbelieved My messengers, how severe was My retribution!
While the miracles given to previous messengers were limited in time and space, the Quran' miracle is perpetual. Only a few people witnessed the miracles of Moses and Jesus, but the Quran's miracle can be witnessed by anyone at any time.
Isaiah 29:11. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, that men deliver to one that can read, saying read this. And he says, I cannot; for it is sealed. 29:12. And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying read this, and he says, I cannot read.
29:13. Wherefore the Lord said, forasmuch as this people (Americans) draw near me with their mouth and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men, 29:14. Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.
“Over it is nineteen.”
Like the Quran itself, the Quran's mathematical coding with number 19 ranges from the very simple, to the very complex. The simple facts are those that can be ascertained without using any tools. The complex facts require the use of calculator or computer. The following are simple facts and verifying them do not require any tools. Please bear in mind that these facts refer to the original Arabic text.
1. The first verse (1:1), known as "Basmalah," consists of 19 letters.
2. There are 114 suras in the Quran. 114 is 19 x 6.
3. Total number of the verses in the Quran is 6346, 19 x 334. (There are 6234 numbered verses and
112 Basmalahs that no number is assigned to them, 6234 + 112 = 6346.) Please note that (6+3+4+6) is 19.
4. Despite its conspicuous absence from Sura 9, "Basmalah" occurs in the Quran 114 times
(It occurs twice in Sura 27). 114 is 19 x 6.
5. From the missing "Basmalah" of Sura 9 to the extra "Basmalah" of Sura 27,
there are precisely 19 suras.
6. The sum of the sura numbers from 9 to 27 (9+10+ ... + 26+27) is 342. 342 is 19 x 18.
7. Incredibly, the number of the Arabic words between the two "Basmalahs" of Sura 27 is also 342, 19 x 18.
8. The first Quranic revelation revealed (96:1-5) consists of 19 words.
9. These 19 words consist of 76 Arabic letters, 19 x 4.
10. Sura 96, the first in the chronological sequence, consists of 19 verses.
11. This first chronological sura is placed atop the last 19 suras.
12. Sura 96 consists of 304 Arabic letters, and 304 is 19 x 16.
13. The last revelation (Sura 110) consists of 19 words.
14. The first verse of the last revelation (110:1) consists of 19 letters.
15. Second revelation (68:1-9) was 38 words; 19 x 2.
16. Third revelation (73:1-10) was 57 words; 19 x 3.
17. Fourth revelation (74:1-30) brought the No. 19 itself, (74:30), "Over it is Nineteen."
18. Fifth revelation (Ch. 1) placed the 19-lettered opening statement immediately after the No. 19 of 74:30.
19. First word in the opening statement occurs in Quran exactly 19 times, (19 x 1).
20. Second word in the opening statement (Allah) occurs 2,698 times, (19 x 142).
21. Third word in the opening statement (Rahman) is mentioned in Quran 57 times (19 x 3).
22. Fourth word in the opening statement (Rahim) is mentioned in Quran 114 times (19 x 6).
23. The quotients obtained in the above four proofs, (19 through 22), are [(1+142+3+6) = (19 x 8)].
24. In the list of all the known names of God in the Quran, the gematrical value of ONLY FOUR names are multiple of Nineteen. These names are: Waahid (6+1+8+4 = 19), Zul`faz`lel`Azeem (700+6+1+30+80+800+30+1+30+70+900+10+40 = 2698), Majeed (40+3+10+4 = 57), and Jaa`mea (3+1+40+70 = 114).
25. The gematrical value of the above four names correspond with the frequency of occurrence of the four words in the opening statement, i.e., 19, 2698, 57, & 114.
26. 14 different Arabic letters form 14 different sets of "Quranic Initials," (such as A.L.M. of 2:1), and prefix 29 suras. These numbers add up to 57, 19 x 3.
27. The sum of the 29 sura numbers prefixed with the Quranic Initials (2+3+7+ ... + 50+68) is 822. 822 plus 14 (14 sets of the initials) equals to 836, or 19 x 44.
28. Between the first initialed sure (Sura 2) and the last initialed sura (Sura 68), there are 38 uninitiated suras, 19 x 2.
29. Between the first and the last initialed suras, there are 19 sets of alternating "Initialed" and "Uninitiated" suras.
30. Chapter 50, "Qaaf," is prefixed with the letter "Q." The frequency of the letter "Qhaaf" (Q) in this sura is 57, 19 x 3.
31. The only other sura initialed with the letter "Qhaaf" (Q) is 42. This sura also contains 57 Q's (19 x 3).
32. The letter "Q" stands for the "Quran." The total frequency of occurrence of the letter "Qhaaf" (Q) in the two Q-initialed suras is [(57+57) = 114 = 19 x 6)]. The Quran is comprised of 114 suras.
33. First verse in Chapter 50 (Entitled "Q") describes Quran as "Majeed = Glorious." The gematrical value of the word "Majeed" is 57, (19x3). This is exactly the same as the number of Q's in this sura.
34. Chapter 68 is initialed with the letter "N" and contains 133 N's; or 19 x 7.
35. The first letter in the name "Quran" is Qhaaf (Q). The last letter in the name "Quran" is Nun (N). Sura 50 is initialed with the letter (Q) and sura 68 is initialed with the letter (N). The number of the suras, from Sura 50 to Sura 68, inclusive, is 19.
36. The sum of the above sura numbers (50+51+52+ ... +66+67+68) is 1121, 19 x 59. There are 330 verses in the Quran that if we concatenate their sura and verse numbers, we obtain Nineteen multiples. The first verse is 2:28 and the last verse is 112:1. This is what the verse says, "Proclaim, `He is the One and the only God.' "
37. Number 19 is the common denominator throughout Quran. Nineteen is the numerical value of the Arabic word "Waahid" which means ONE. This miracle emphasizes the theme of the Quran and its basic message: “GOD IS ONE.”
38. There are 30 different numbers mentioned in the Quran: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 99, 100, 200, 300, 1000, 2000, 3000, 5000, 50,000, and 100,000. The sum of these numbers is 162146 which is 19 x 8534.
Glory is to GOD; these mathematical phenomena just barely touch the tip of the iceberg.
In accordance with the Quran, 74:31, the code 19 affects different people differently:
1. It disturbs the disbelievers.
2. It convinces the people of the book, the Christians and the Jews, that the Quran is a divine scripture.
3. It strengthens the faith of the faithful.
4. It removes all traces of doubt concerning the authenticity of the Quran from the hearts of the Christian, Jews, as well as the believers.
5. And it exposes those who harbor doubts in their hearts and the disbelievers. They will say, "So what?"
sends astray whomever He wills,
And guides whomever He wills.”
You ALONE we worship; You ALONE we ask for help.
Praise be to GOD, Lord of the